Cookies are small size text files, usually from the letters and numbers. Their purpose is to store website information to your device (computer, mobile, tablet, etc.) in order to identify these devices. Saving cookies is under browser control.
What are Cookies Anyway?
The main purpose of using cookies, is to enable (our) web server to present personalized web pages to the user, for a better user experience when visiting our (our) website, and to make it feel more personalised. The interaction between the user and the site is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the website remembers the individual's preferences and experiences, thus helping the user to save time while browsing.
Why is our website using cookies?
What cookies does our site use?
|Name||Type||Specification||ID||Valid up to|
|*ASP.NET_SessionId||Session cookie||The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user computer.||ASP.NET_SessionId||Browser closed|
|Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Google maps||Analytics cookie||Google Analytics is a simple, easy-to-use tool that helps website owners measure how users interact with website content.||_gat_gtag_UA_36066380_1, _gid, _ga||_ga(2 year), _gid(24 hours), _gat(1 minute)|
|PREF, NID, SID||Third-party cookie||Google uses these cookies to customize ads on Google sites, such as Google Search.||PREF, NID, SID||1 month|
|*PrizeGame||Funkcionalni piškotki||Ti piškotki omogočajo, da si spletna stran zapomni vaše izbire (kot so vaše uporabniško ime, jezik ali regija, v kateri se nahajate) in vam nudi izboljšane in bolj osebne funkcije.||prizegame||1 teden|
|*idRef||Funkcionalni piškotki||Uporablja se pri izvajanju nagradne igre in je nujno potreben.||idRef||1 dan|
*Nujno potrebni piškotki: Ti piškotki so ključnega pomena, saj omogočajo premikanje po spletni strani in uporabo funkcij spletne strani ali za nudenje storitev, ki ste jih zahtevali.
You can disable cookies by using an online tool provided by Google. You need to install an add-on (Opt-out Browser Add-on).
Exclude cookies using the browser add-on
Instructions for installing are available at the link below:
If you decide to disable cookies, it will be more difficult to improve our website and any improvements users might gain from using these cookies. If you change or delete your browser's cookie file, change or upgrade your browser or device, you may need to disable cookies again.
Control of cookies and how to disable them
1. Click 'Tools' at the top of your browser and select 'Settings'.
2. Click 'Show Advanced Settings', scroll to the Privacy section, and click the 'Content Settings' button.
3. Select "Allow Set Local Data".
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click 'Tools' at the top of your browser and select 'Internet Options', then click the 'Privacy' tab.
1. Click 'Tools' at the top of your browser and select 'Options.' >
2. Then select the Privacy icon. >
3. Click 'Cookies' and select 'Allow Pages to Create Cookies'.
1. Click the gear icon at the top of your browser and select the "Settings" option.
2. Click 'Privacy', then select 'Disable the use of third-party cookies and advertising cookies.'
3. Click 'Save'.
How to manage cookies on a Mac
To enable cookies on our website, follow the steps below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on "Explorer" at the top of your browser and select the "Settings" option.
2. Scroll down to "Cookies" in the "Received Files" section.
3. Select the "Never ask" option.
Safari on OSX
1. Click "Safari" at the top of your browser and select the "Settings" option.
2. Click 'Privacy', and then 'Enable cookie usage.'
3. Select "Only on visited pages".
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on "Mozilla" or "Netscape" at the top of your browser and select the "Settings" option.
2. Scroll down to "Cookies" in the "Privacy and Security" section.
3. Select "Allow cookies only for the original webpage."
1. Click "Menu" at the top of your browser and select "Settings".
2. Then select "Options" and the "Advanced" tab.
3. Select the "Enable cookie usage" option.
To learn more about cookies, visit one of the following pages: Aboutcookies.org , Whatarecookies.com